Wow It’s that time of year again! I usually hit the shops with good intentions only to return home with a bag full of goodies from Country Road (damn you CR and your gorgeous clothes!) and nada for anyone else… oops. Well not this year! Here are my top picks this Christmas for your little adventurers:
1) Trunki Snooziheads Leo the Lion – SnooziHedz is a fantastic all-in-one travel buddy, inflatable travel pillow and blanket created by the innovative Trunki team. Your little ones will love snuggling up to this cute little guy and will hopefully have a snooze on the plane too. These are $29.99 at Little Gulliver
2) Wheelie Kids Yellow Bee – The Wheelie Kids luggage is a versatile hard-case child suitcase. Super lightweight, impact resistant, large 22 Litres of volume and meets plane carry-on requirements. My biggest adventurer loves to pack and pull his own little suitcase and your kids will love this one. It’s $59.95 also at Little Gulliver
3) Jilly Jumbles Construction Wallet – These handmade, lightweight travel toys have been designed to live in mum’s handbag, to be called upon at any time to provide an instant distraction for little ones! They are fun, encourage creativity, are developmentally stimulating, AND they save parents sanity at cafes and restaurants, in waiting rooms, while travelling, during mass, visiting friends, or simply at home! Designed by Jilly Jumbles, in consultation with a Speech & Language Pathologist, educational professionals, and JJ’s three and five year old sons, ‘Handbag Sanity Savers’ are for kids on the go! These are a steal at $36 available at The Coffee Apple These are popular and sell out fast so you have to be quick when the stock comes in 🙂
4) Aloka nightlight – With the colour changing LEDs, our stunning Sleepy Night Lights from Aloka will be a soothing and comforting addition to your child’s bedroom. Each light comes with a remote control that allows you to choose between the various settings including colours, dimming, brightness, fading and timer. LEDs are low voltage and low heat, so little fingers cannot be burnt. Our Sleepy Night Lights are compact and are ideal for taking on holidays and sleepovers. There are no batteries to change which make them a very economical choice. Our Aloka nightlight has travelled the world with us and is a lifesaver. This one is $59.95 at Zoo Avenue
5) Tiger Tribe Wooden Boxset Beach Villa – The Tiger Tribe Beach Villa Wooden Boxset is a portable, unique, stylish and most importantly fun wooden beach villa set for kids! All the play pieces are cleverly contained in a neat, easy-carry compact wooden box. Simply open, build and play. The unique design makes it the ultimate travel companion. I love that this is a beach villa, perfect for those tropical island holidays! This one is available for $59.95 at Haggus and Stookles
I’ll have my top travel picks for all the other travellers in your life (bubs, women and men) over the coming days 🙂
Happy shopping everyone!!