If you’re anything like me, packing for a trip means packing for the whole family. Kids AND hubby.
After years of experience, I’m pretty good at it but my hubby usually has a list of essentials for me. Here is his hit list:
1) Oroton cufflinks $95. My hubby loves to dress up and explore all the culinary options a destination has to offer. Nothing dresses up a business shirt like a pair of swish cufflinks. Get them HERE.
2) Every man needs a good man-bag (no matter what HE says!). My hubby is never without his leather satchel that he picked up in India just like this one from Myindah Leather. It’s $180 and you can get it HERE.
3) LYNX Sports Blast is perfect for men on the go as it’s a shampoo and body wash all in one saving precious space in your toiletries bag and time in the shower. It retails for $5.99 and is available at most supermarkets. Take a look HERE.
4) I’m a sucker for boxer shorts and I couldn’t go past these ones from Country Road. These are lovely and soft and at $29.95 you can get yours HERE.
5) My hubby swears by his Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones. These ones are great for long plane trips and for watching a movie when then kids are asleep in the hotel room. They are $399 take a look HERE.
Happy shopping (and packing!) x
post has been sponsored by Lynx but all opinions expressed by the author are 100% authentic and written in their own words.