Mother’s Day is fast approaching here in Australia so I thought I’d put together a list of things I am loving at the moment (hint hint hubby…!). As always I have travel on my mind so these are all things that are helpful on your adventures or for that special lady in your life.
1) Asos Scarf – it is always handy to take a scarf in your carry on: you can use it as a shawl if it gets chilly, draped to hide any spills, a blanket for bubs, a scrunched up pillow… the list goes on! Also as a side note, an ex commercial pilot told me the other day that they crank up the cooling on long flights so the passengers will fall asleep. I don’t know if there’s any truth to that – I would’ve thought making it warm and cosy would’ve been more conducive to sleep! Moral of the story? Pack a scarf 🙂
2) Calvin Klein Fragrance Euphoria Eau de Parfum 50ml Set – having a mini perfume tucked away in your handbag for easy access is always a good idea. You can pick this set up from David Jones.
3) Oroton Provenance Thin Bangle – okay so strictly this bangle doesn’t have anything to do with travel, I just love it. I can totally see myself wearing it with a flowy maxi dress, sipping cocktails by the pool. That makes it a travel must have, doesn’t it?
4) Country Road Cosmetic Bag – alright, alright! Yes I am a little obsessed with Country Road. I just couldn’t go past this cute little bag. You can never have too many cosmetic bags and this one is the perfect size to pack all the essentials.
5) Kikki-K Travel Document wallet – I have been coveting this for soooo long! How cute is it? Every time I go past a store I can’t help but check it out. Maybe if I’m a lucky mummy I’ll get one 🙂
I hope all the mums out there have a wonderful Mother’s Day. X