Here are my last minute picks for babies and adults who like to globe trot:
1) Zoggs Trainer Seat – this was fantastic to take on holiday and our littlest adventurer loved it. This is available at Big W for $16.
2) Tiger Tribe Inflatable World Globe – The inflatable world globe from Tiger Tribe is educational and fun, you can play catch and name that country at the same time! A great gift for any family with active kids and a great toy to take on holidays, deflate to pack, then inflate when you arrive at your destination. This is $14.95 available at Haggus and Stookles
3) Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Wallet. The Laugh & Learn Learning Wallet is baby’s very own wallet that comes complete with hands-on activities, sing-along songs, and learning fun! Baby will be delighted by adorable phrases and music as he opens and closes the wallet or presses the coin buttons inside. Baby can press the credit card for a fun pop-up action and to learn about opposites, greetings and first words! Small enough to pop in your handbag for inflight entertainment. This is $23.99 at Toys r us.
4) Chant Bluetooth Speaker. Chant Bluetooth adds the convenience of wireless music streaming to the amazingly portable Chant audio system. The built-in rechargeable battery, convenient 3.5mm input (cable included) and REWIND carry bag make it simple and easy to connect hundreds of devices and fire up your tunes whenever and wherever you need them. The built-in microphone and answer/end call feature makes Chant the perfect speakerphone. This is available at Myer for $99.95.
5) Ibitz tracker. iBitz lets you track your entire family’s physical activity throughout the day and convert that activity into ‘keys’ that unlock your family’s fitness goals and your kids’ games, apps, shows, rewards and custom prizes. $69.95 at Myer.
6) Kit Capacious – Tangelo.When travelling or on holiday, we know the last thing you want to do is waste time or space staying organised. Kathmandu’s Kit Capacious is your home away from home.
With two compartments, Internal dividers, Zip pockets, Mesh sleeves and a removable mirror it’s perfect for travel. Available for $23.99 at Kathmandu.
7) Peter Alexander Eyemasks. KA-POW!! These super hero eyemasks are great for sneaky little nanna naps & to help rest weary eyes for the best nights sleep. They are lined with soft satin for extra comfort & available in a variety of prints! $29.90 at Peter Alexander
Happy shopping everyone 🙂