I may have been on a girls trip but don’t think I wasn’t scoping out the facilities for kids along the way! The Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii exceeded all my expectations. I am busting to take the kids back and show them all the cool things the Big Island has to offer. Here’s why your kids will love the Hilton Waikoloa (and you for taking them!):
– there are two massive swimming pools (plus an adults only pool!)
– there are countless waterslides for hours of fun
– the resort is home to the Dolphin Discovery centre which is home to 13 dolphins. You can swim with the dolphins or even be their trainer for the day! Yep – dolphins actually live at the resort!
– to get around the resort you can hop on the monorail or catch a ride in a boat to get to your destination
– you can snorkel in the calm waters of the salt water lagoon that opens up to the ocean. Watch the majestic tropical fish and swim with the turtles.
– food – with so many dining options at the resort, the kids will love trying something new every night
– the Legends of Hawaii luau is a highlight for the whole family
I’m already planning our next trip there! 🏄